MTS Exceed Pendulum Impact Systems for Metals
These extremely rugged and reliable test systems provide data to show the impact resilience of metal specimens. The MTS Exceed® Pendulum Impact System for Metals delivers quality results with the utmost care. Despite being capable of delivering forces strong enough to fragment a specimen, the system provides several features to help ensure test operator safety.
The system includes a standard safety enclosure that surrounds the entire testing area to keep potential specimen fragments from hurting people or damaging property. In addition, it has a specimen collecting device that automatically collects the impacted specimen to prevent the operator from having to move a damaged specimen. The pendulum itself is designed with a buffer to minimize wear and to reduce the noise of impact.
- Rugged cast iron frame absorbs shock and vibration
- Reliable disc brake for quick pendulum braking
- New pendulum structure design that helps prevent stuck samples
- Ergonomic control panel with touchscreen display
- High-resolution encoder for accurate measurement of impact angle
- Safety enclosure with access switch that locks the pendulum if enclosure is opened during a test
- CE compliance
Model: E22.452, 450J